A family lawyer will help resolve conflicts related to divorce such as: recovery of alimony, determining the place of residence of children and division of common property.
A family lawyer will also help to establish the fact of living as one family before marriage and to divide the property acquired during this period.
Family lawyer services
- Divorce in court
- Recovery of alimony
- Division of joint property of the spouses
- Deprivation of parental rights
- Determining the child's place of residence
- Establishing or disputing paternity
- Establishing the facts of living as one family
- Establishing the order of communication with the child