Criminal law and process
Protecting the interests of clients in criminal proceedings is the main activity of GRACERS.
A team of experienced criminal lawyers and legal advisors with many years of experience in comprehensive protection against criminal prosecution is ready to provide full support in criminal proceedings.
There are no "simple" criminal cases in our practice. Each of our clients receives highly professional legal assistance at all stages of criminal proceedings.
We are ready to provide the following elements of protection:
- Development of a comprehensive strategy for protection against criminal prosecution
- Providing communication with law enforcement agencies, which is burdensome and sometimes unpleasant for the client
- Countering illegal pressure from law enforcement agencies during pre-trial investigation
- Preparation of the client and employees of the company for interrogations and searches
- Ensuring compliance with the client's rights during detention, search, interrogation and other investigative actions
- Preparation of all necessary procedural documents (applications, petitions, complaints and objections)
- Protection in court proceedings (from the choice of a restraint measure to the sentencing of the case), including appeals and cassation
We not only defend but also conduct our own investigation of crimes in the interests of the defendant parties. The materials of our investigations, thanks to the extensive experience of the GRACERS team, become the basis for future prosecutions and recovery of damages.
As part of the protection of the victims' interests, we carry out:
- Careful collection of evidence for law enforcement and the judiciary
- Examination of witnesses and verification of existing testimony
- Study of criminal proceedings materials and initiation of the necessary investigative actions before investigative bodies
- Obtaining necessary information through lawyers' inquiries
- Filing a civil lawsuit in criminal proceedings for the recovery of damages
- Representation of the interests of the defendant party in court